Information on applying for a marriage wedding license in Hawaii
The first item you need to complete when applying for your wedding license is a online application found at on the Hawaii Department of healths website here
Once You have completed your application. you will be receiving an email like the one below :
Address in Honolulu Hawaii on the island of Oahu is
1250 Punchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813 , Opens from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday but closed on Sat and Sunday .
To obtain the marriage license, the prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a license agent along with the locator ID plus legal picture Id such as a Drivers license or a passport photo .
- Your application Locator ID: XXXXXXXX
This Locator ID (also found on your payment receipt as Authorization Code) is important. This number will be needed to access your temporary Certificate of Marriage. Please note that the temporary certificate is only available to those whose performer enters the ceremony information online. If your performer is online, your temporary certificate will be available after two business days. Check with your license agent for an online performer. Please provide the temporary certificate and the Locator ID (Authorization Code) to each agency that needs to determine that this marriage occurred in the State of Hawaii.
- Proof of age is required. A certified copy of a birth certificate must be presented for anyone 18 years of age or under. A valid I.D. or driver’s license may be presented for anyone 19 years of age or over.
- If previously married, proof of original divorce decree or death certificate needs to be presented to the marriage agent by the applicant if the divorce or death was final within 30 days of applying for a marriage license.
- The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Marriage Agent List , if you arrive on a weekend or Holiday in Hawaii and are not able to make it to the main office downtown Honolulu to pick up your license you may call one of these agent to schedule an appointment to come see them for the Hawaii wedding license
- Adolpho, “Margie Kahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- Allen, “Stella Honolulu”, Hawaii808-586-4543″
- Asbel, “Nerine Kapolei”, Hawaii808-679-3266″
- Brown, “Judith Honolulu”, Hawaii808-586-4544″
- CARSON, “LAUREN Honolulu”, Hawaii808-947-4797″
- Chang, “Sheri Kahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- Corpuz, “Diosdado Kahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- Douglas, “Amanda Kapolei”, Hawaii808-679-3266″
- HASHIMOTO, “GLORY Honolulu”, Hawaii808-947-4797″
- HASHIMOTO, “RACHEL Honolulu”, Hawaii808-947-4797″
- HONDA, “TORI Kapolei”, Hawaii808-679-3266″
- Koehne, “Megan Kahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- Kubota, “Jamie Kahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- Lavarias, “Kelly Honolulu”, Hawaii
- Luning, “Sherilynn Honolulu”, Hawaii808-679-1326″
- Nacapuy, “RoyKahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- Okimoto, “CherylHonolulu”, Hawaii
- Onaka, “AlvinHonolulu”, Hawaii
- Patrick, “MelinaKahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- Pere, “SydneyKahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- RAINEY, “FAYEHONOLULU”, Hawaii808-586-4544″
- Rainey, “FayeHonolulu”, Hawaii808-586-4544″
- SHARMAN, “THERESAHonolulu”, Hawaii808-947-4797″
- TAM, “NICOLEKapolei”, Hawaii808-674-6397″
- Tipoti, “TiareKahuku”, Hawaii808-293-6020″
- Vomvoris, “MelissaMililani”, Hawaii808-738-7590″
- WHARTON, “LAKISHASCHOFIELD BARRACKS”, Hawaii210-722-7148″
- Yamamoto, “KeithHonolulu”, Hawaii
- Young, “SuzanneHonolulu”, Hawaii