Jamillah & Brandon Hawaiian Wedding
Step into my Cave
Our Location shoot : Makapuu : Nuuanu: Point Break: Blow Hole : Enternity Beach: Lanikai: Waimanalo
I am trying to plan my wedding for Sept. 6th or Sept 7th on the island of Oahu.
I will try to be as specific as possible to how I like my ceremony.
I am not sure about my reception yet, but maybe you can give me a few ideas.
First of all there will be between 25-35 guest at my wedding. We will have no wedding party (bridesmaids/groom men)
I would like my ceremony conducted on a beach (maybe Makapu’u or Waimanalo) I want whatever one is more beautiful.
* Nondenominational officiant
*Bamboo chapel set-up. Do not know my wedding colors yet, but would like to incorporate 2-3 colors
*Seating for about 18, covered chairs with floral decor etc.
* Aisle created with Bamboo tiki’s with floral decor
* Flower shower
* Flower pathway (fully covered/no fabric) possibly white orchids
* Beauty services (in-hotel hair/make-up)
* Flowers for hair
* Bridal bouquet
* Groom Maile lei
* Lei’s for lei exchange
* Lei’s for parents to incorporate into ceremony (5)
* Assistance with wedding license arrangement and processing
* Professional Photographer- enough time for pre-ceremony photos (bride getting ready at hotel) and ceremony photos, possibly reception photos 100-150 photos in album color and black and white. Cd of all negatives.
* Videographer Edited DVD
* Items for Sand Ceremony (Bride, Groom and Brides son)
* Conch shell blower for beginning and end of ceremony
* Solo Musician and Hula dancer
* 2 hour limousine service
* 2 tier fondant cake with fresh floral decor
* Table set-up for Sparkling cider toast
* Wedding cake service
* Transportation for guest to and from ceremony
* Wedding certificate
Reception- Outdoor Area, possibly close to ceremony, seating for 30, light decor, catered or buffet. Any suggestions?
This is everything I can think of so far. Please give me a quote as soon as possible on the above amenities. Thank You
We are going to be planning all day tomorrow so please get us the info as soon as you have time. Thank you once again.