Alex and Jon Hawaii Wedding
Wedding Ceremony time 3:00pm
East coast Beach on Oahu…..
Staying out in a house at the North shore
Guest count … 17
1 maid of honor brides Lisa Goodwin
1 best man Erik mouten
Add limo extra 10:00 at the house
55-123 Naupaka street
Reception : at the house in the north shore of Oahu
- Professional photographer
- Bamboo arch with fabric
- White wedding chairs with fabric wraps and flowers tucked in the back
- Flowers – bride’s bouquet, maid of honor bouquet, tucked into the backs of the chairs, running down the aisle, and a flower shower (we were thinking orange hibiscus and yellow plumeria down the aisle, yellow plumerias for the backs of the chairs and my bouquet)
- Sand ceremony
- A CD player set up to play music
The colors that we have decided on are green, yellow, and orange. On the website there is a picture of a wedding that used green and orange (the one lined with birds of paradise), we would like to use those colors, but also add yellow plumerias.
All yellow plumeria for the bride
orange plumeria rainbow/ orange hibiscus……
Part of Our vows
Opening Words found here
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of God to celebrate the love that Jonathan and Alexandra share and to witness the joining together of their lives.
Today is the day that they will formally and publicly make their promises to one another. Although this is indeed a high point, marriage is a journey not a destination. Marriage is more than any one single event or promise. It is a series of decisions that have been made, and will continue to be made over and over again, every day, that shows their care and concern for the one whom they each love most in the world. Marriage is a promise that is renewed daily through a couples actions and a responsibility taken on in the spirit of faith, hope, and love that brings comfort in times of sadness and heightens our greatest joy.
Jonathan and Alexandra, may the promises you make this day live always in our hearts and in your home so that all which you share now deepens and grows through the years, leading you through a lifetime of happiness.
- Wedding license – What do Jonathan and I need to do or bring to the Department of Health in order to get our wedding license? 9:00am will go get the license
- Officiant – Jonathan and I have written our own ceremony, and would like our friend to lead most of it, but talked to you about having an already licensed officiant there to complete the legal section of the ceremony. Which pieces does the officiant need to say in order to sign off on the wedding? Should we send over a copy of this ahead of time?
- Colors – I have chosen the fabric colors that I would like for the wedding; should I mail these to you now or bring them with me?
- Sand ceremony – Jonathan and I looked at many sand jars, but liked the ones on your website best. We really liked the round flat jar and the two square jars (the very first picture on your website on the sand page). Is it possible for you to get that set for us? no cost
- Sand ceremony – Do you supply the colored sand or do we need to bring it with us? color green orange
- Wedding music – Jonathan and I chose some more contemporary music for the ceremony and we have an iPod with a player that will be loud enough to hear on the beach – is this something that you could press play on or do we need to arrange for someone else there to do this?
- Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: White sandy beach on the east coast of Oahu Hawaii
Reception: Lani Loa (House Rental – North Shore)
- Bamboo Chapel – Orange, Yellow and Green fabrics
- Flower runway – orange hibiscus and yellow plumeria
- Flowers :
Bride’s bouquet – yellow plumeria
Maid of Honor Bouquet – orange plumeria or hibiscus
- Flower shower ……….
- White Wedding Chairs (13 – 6 on my side, 6 on Jonathan’s side) with Orange and green wraps and yellow plumeria tucked in back
- Sand Ceremony – green and orange sand (tall thin individual jars into tall thin circle jar)
- Table for the sand ceremony
Stretch Limo – from Lani Loa house to the wedding ceremony (2:10 p.m.)
Stretch Limo – From Lani Loa house to Marriott in Waikiki (10:00 p.m.)
- Professional Photographer (150 color plus 25 black and white with negatives) – Beginning with the arrival at the ceremony – before 3
- 8 by 10 Wedding Certificate
Feel free to contact me by e-mail at this address or by phone at (xxx) xxx-2379.