Sammi Oswald & Jasen Soliven Wedding in Hawaii
Our Wedding in Hawaii Oahu Ceremony blog
We would like to share some of our Wedding photos
you requested, I have specified information needed for our wedding. I have taken ideas and information from your website and hyperlinks. Will you please update our website with the information? I have also attached a document with pictures, ideas, and concepts to help illustrate what I’d like for our wedding. Thanks so much for your help!
I have one other picture to forward to you for the idea of the table with flower arrangement. Rather than for signing though, I’d like to provide a pitcher of lemonade or tropical punch for the guests.
I would also like to find out answers on the following extras/questions too:
- Can I reserve a trolley that would travel to Kailua and back?
- The trolley is an open air mobile will go to that side of the island we also have large excursion limo trucks that will hold up to 24 people.
I able to adjust the package inclusions at all (i.e. remove the limo)?
We had a lovely setup on the beach in Hawaii
Per our conversation, here is all of the information and pictures for our wedding on 9/19/08. We will meet with you at our hotel (Outrigger Regency on Beachwalk) on 9/17/08 at 7:00pm. We will be applying for our marriage license that afternoon after we land. Please let me know if you have any questions and please update our website with this information and pictures. I also wanted to find out the cost of adding a hard cover photo book to our wedding package. Thank you so much!
· Location: a Beautiful Beach Park with white sand (ocean background, but some picture angles where palm trees will be in the background)
· Minister: Lei Hulu Mamo I would like her to chant in Hawaiian
Im also study hula dance and my favorite song is Pua Olena could i have the ukulele player sing that for me as i walk in, also wold like to have the conch shell blown right before the wedding too, thank you
I would like to have crystal pitchers of juice instead of bottle water and soda for my guest in case they get thirsty after the wedding, could you please tie on a large green orchid to the handle with a pink fuchsia ribbon thank you,
Kind of music or musician: Hawaiian ukulele
· Bridal party: None – can I substitute these flowers for something else?
· Theme Colors: Fuchsia and Lime Green
· Flowers: Fuchsia plumeria and lime green cymbidium orchids
§ White chair cover with a fuchsia sash and a lime green cymbidium orchid tucked in the bow of the sash
§ Mystic Bamboo with fuchsia and green organza (like picture)
§ Fuchsia plumeria on sand (isle)
· Wedding Time: 2:00pm
· Bridal Bouquet: Fuchsia plumeria
· I have one other picture to forward to you for the idea of the table with flower arrangement. Rather than for signing though, I’d like to provide a pitcher of lemonade or tropical punch for the guests.
· Instead of a flower arch and bridal party bouquets offered in the package, can we change this to a limo truck to accommodate as many guests as possible? Guest list will be about 30.
BRIDAL BOUQUET (pictured below but with fuchsia plumeria instead): i want it to be a dark dark pink fuchsia plumeria bouquet with a the ornate silver bouquet holder